Alameda County Registrar of Voters Tim Dupuis certified the ballots for the Tuesday, Nov. 3, election. Unlike preliminary election results, certified election results are final and have been verified by Dupuis’ office.
According to Ballotpedia, once election results are certified, the effects — either the approval or rejection of candidates or measures — can take place.
* Malia Vella (Incumbent), 16,022, 22.63%
* Trish Spencer, 14,253 votes, 20.13%
* Amos J. White, 14,187 votes, 20.04 %
* Jim Oddie, 13,161 votes, 18.59%
* Gig Codiga, 12,942 votes, 8.28%
* Write-in, 231 votes, 0.33%